The pv magazine team spent the first day of Intersolar walking the 132,000 m2 across 12 exhibition halls to meet with the established market leaders, the new kids on the block, and the industry’s analysts to bring you the latest PV and energy storage trends from the ground. Overall, 1,356 exhibitors are showcasing their innovative products, services, and business models, while more than 50,000 visitors are expected at the three-day show.
- Chinese PV Industry Brief: JinkoSolar secures 200 MW TOPCon solar module order
- Global online database for solar parks above 20 MW
- Waaree secures approval to acquire Indian solar cell maker
- PV module degradation mechanisms at a glance
- The Hydrogen Stream: Novel tech for extracting hydrogen gas from liquid carriers