As part of The smarter E Europe show, Intersolar Europe 2022 will open its doors to the solar industry between May 11 and 13, in Munich, Germany. Once again, the pv magazine team will be on hand to report on the latest solar PV and energy storage product developments, technological trends, and insider gossip via our live blog. Stay tuned for our updates over the next three days!
- Quantum well superlattices for a new world record cell efficiency of 39.5%
- France’s Groupe Casino to sell GreenYellow renewables unit
- New method could potentially produce hydrogen from biogas for $2/kg
- Studer reveals 3-phase inverter-charger for off-grid, on-grid rooftop applications
- Nitrogen-doped carbon nanodots for more stable, efficient perovskite solar cells