Hexagon Holdings is a development platform, established in February 2019 as a group holding company, headquartered in Singapore with its core business activities in Project Development, EPC and O&M, development and long term ownership of solar rooftop Commercial and Industrial (C&I) and utility scale projects, and trading with renewable energy attributes.
• Establishing the business as a legal entity and its JV structures in Korea, Thailand, Japan, Philippines and Vietnam.
• Selecting JV partners and negotiating the JV agreements, setting up business goals and business plans for each country.
• Expanding the business operations into Taiwan and Indonesia.
• Setting internal systems, such as financial model matrix, pipeline documenting process and communications with external parties, including investors, JV partners and introducers.
• Day to day management of partners and internal and external teams, such as vendors and suppliers – legal and accounting, due diligence, translation and logistics services, government and authorities.
• Weekly operational reports with JV partners with focus on pipeline growth and project status updates.
• Managing project budgeting and setting a corporate budget, including working capital for JVs.
• Supporting local JV partners on project documentation flow, project implementation and smooth and timely project progress, reaching set milestones, including obtaining permits and application, equity and debt financing.