CNPV, founded in 2006, was a leading multi product solar company that produces ingots, wafers, cells and solar modules, and has strong presence in the solar photovoltaic space that designs, manufactures and supplies highly efficient and cost effective terrestrial crystalline solar photovoltaic modules, which provide reliable and environmentally clean electric power to on-grid and off-grid residential, commercial, industrial and utility scale applications throughout the world.
Head of Business Development
After establishing the international marketing team at CNPV in China I was promoted to Head of Business Development in Central and Eastern Europe, heading the business unit for the region.
• Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed in areas such as – business development, account management and administration and logistics.
• Implementing national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintaining sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishing and adjusting average selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Maintaining national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Overseeing national sales staff sales results by disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising sales results.
• Identifying market opportunities for new customers, new segments and territories.
• Completing national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on sales results.
• Adjusting selling prices by monitoring competition, and supply and demand.
• Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, seminars and conferences, reviewing professional publications and mainstream industry media, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
• Identifying key areas for improvement in sales processes.
• Acting as a spokesman for the organization at sales events and conferences.
• Overachieved Sales volume targets in 6 consecutive quarters.
• Opened and establishes the brand on 4 new markets for the company – Greece, Turkey, Romania and Bulgaria.
• Built a strong team of remote sales heads in 5 countries in Eastern and Central Europe.
Head of Global Marketing
• Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
• Budget Control.
• Events and Promotion Management.
• Global Market Intelligence Research and Analysis.
• All Channels Communication (incl. print, online, direct marketing etc.).
• Leading the transition in the perspective of marketing from a small local manufacturer into a large well recognized brand worldwide.
• Monthly reporting on marketing performance against budget and reports on variances.
• Designing and implementing sales promotional strategies.
• Ensuring the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
• Monitoring competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features).
• A team of 12 established a marketing strategy, helping the company to become the 13th biggest manufacturer in 2014 with close to 850 MW of annual sales.
• Executed an aggressive marketing strategy, working together with sales offices in Asia, Europe and the United States.
• Served some of the biggest distributors and EPCs in the world, such as BayWa, Donauer, Phoenix Solar, etc. Key objective – to create a brand around our expertise in sales, warranties, back office support and reliability of the products, all of which has allowed us to place ourselves above average in ASP and customer satisfaction level.